Updated Tuesday, 4/2/2013
This channel will provide you with information related to the digits curriculum, as well as technical troubleshooting tips.
Check out the cool new features on myMath Universe!
Try it now!
- Create your own personal VJ account: Click on "Become a VJ!" at the left.
- Create and share your own playlists: Select "add to" in the dropdown under each video or game.
- View playlists made by other VJs: Click on "All Playlists" to see what's out there.
- Collect points: Create playlists and star other VJs' stuff to show you like it!
SuccessNet Plus v3.1
| SuccessNet Plus v3.1 Now Available
SuccessNet Plus v3.1 Now Available
The SuccessNet Plus platform successfully completed a scheduled release at 5:00 a.m. E.T. on Sunday, March 31, 2013. All work was completed as planned. The 3.1 release includes numerous enhancements and updated browser and operating system support. Highlights include:
For complete details on these and other improvements, please see the SuccessNet Plus v3.1 Features Summary.
- ACCESSIBILITY IMPROVEMENTS: Students with visual impairment are able to navigate through the platform, open content, launch and submit assignments, and view their grades more easily using a Screen Reader.
- GRADEBOOK IMPROVEMENTS: The ability to Search and Filter within the Gradebook has been greatly improved to simplify the experience of finding users and assignments.
- ADMINISTRATOR IMPROVEMENTS: Admins may now mark a course/class for deletion. Courses will be in a soft delete state for 30 days and can be reinstated by clicking “Unmark for Deletion”, rather than having to call support to reinstate a class that was accidentally deleted.
- Browser support has been added for Internet Explorer 10 (desktop version only) and Safari 6.
- Operating System support has been added for Windows 8 and Macintosh OS 10.7 & 10.8.2.
NOTE: It is a best practice to clear your Internet browser cache after any new release is deployed. Look for your browser’s Internet options to clear or delete cached files.
Videos for Parents
| Video: The Common Core and digits
| Parent Letter: Common Core State Standards
Common Core State Standards
Read the letter below to find out important information about how digits aligns with the Common Core State Standards. The CCSS are a national initiative of a robust set of learning expectations for math, written with college readiness and 21st century careers in mind.
Notes for Parents
| Note: Using a Digital Curriculum
Using a Digital Curriculum
What should you expect when your child is using a digital curriculum? Watch these basic training videos for you and your child at myPearsonTraining.com.
- Home Page Orientation
- Content and Practice Materials
- Progress and Grades
digits Technical Support
| Tech Support: Using SuccessNet Plus